Each month, we offer a variety of activities and events for our members to enjoy. Our members work together to put the monthly calendar together. Every month is different, but you'll find descriptions for some of our favorite activities and events below:
- Playdates: At local parks in the summertime, or at indoor play places (like mall play areas or indoor playgrounds) during winter months.
- Monthly Socials: Held in meeting rooms at local libraries, coffee shops or restaurants. A great time to catch up with other moms to find out what's going on in the group, to plan activities, etc.
- Holiday Playdates: Usually held at members' homes, and include play time, snacks, seasonal crafts, etc.
- Out to Eat: Brunch or lunch at various kid-friendly restaurants in the area.
- Others: Library story times, Science Center, Botanical Center, zoo, splash parks, walking trails and much more!
- Monthly Mom's Night Out: A time for the moms to get together without the kids! We do a variety of things, including going out to eat, to movies, craft or "Pinterest Party" nights, Ladies' Nights at places like Center Grove Orchard or local wineries and more!
- Family Night Out: Sometimes we'll get the whole family together (dads included!) for a night of fun! We have had holiday parties at members' homes and we also have an annual fall family night at a local pumpkin patch.
- Community Service Projects: Every year, we participate in service projects to benefit local moms and children. We have donated time, money and supplies to organizations such as Toys for Tots, The Ronald McDonald House, Children & Families of Iowa, Youth & Shelter Services and others.
- Extra Support for New Moms: Anytime one of our members has a new baby, the group comes together to provide several home-cooked meals or gift cards for meals. If the member has a lot of family coming and doesn't need the meals, we will often go in on a gift card where she can use it to buy baby supplies.